January 14, 2012

Songs of the WEEK - Girl Power

A lot of new music I discovered this week. Other than the possible new favorite band SafetySuit (perhaps a future post?), I've had these three songs stuck in my head. All three have female vocals that I love.


Gareth Emery - Concrete Angel (Feat. Christina Novelli)
New Gareth Emery single. While I love Sanctuary much more, this single is still really awesome. Also there's something about Christina Novelli that keeps me glued to her..


Filo & Peri - The Hardest Thing (Feat Sara Crockett & Goodbye Pluto) (Radio Edit)
Vocals grew on me and the beat is awesome!


Gym Class Heroes - Ass Back Home (Feat. Neon Hitch)
I am definitely NOT a huge fan of Travie Mccoy anymore, but Neon Hitch's Chorus?? OMG

1 comment:

  1. I should have titled this "Girls With Piercings", as all three music videos feature girls with unique piercings.

    ReplyDelete